Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Something for me and Hariz

I've always have a problem with my big feet especially finding the prefect shoes because I have a huge feet! I'm a size 10! Now I can only wear shoes from CROCS, Clarks, Hush Puppies and was from Vincci. but now Vincci or Nose no longer carry large sizes. *sigh*

Luckily, I found this brand, called Rubi Shoes during our last visit to oz. They have sizes up to 42 which is 10! and they are sooo comfy. They were selling AUSD 50 for 2 pairs.

And now, they have arrived in Malaysia! Rubi shoes can be found at Cotton On outlet in Sunway Pyramid. My sister bought this black canvas flat for RM60 for 2 pairs! It is so comfy and light.

Think I will buy more in the future. In different colours and materials :)

My sister too bought something for her nephew. Cute rompers from Tiny Thots, Robinsons. Love the statement and the material is so soft and stretchable. Hariz loves wearing it. Nanti aunty Nurul boleh beli lagi :P


(pic courtesy of tiny thots)

No comments: