WZ : "tudiaa.. every month nak announce birthday dia jenoh laaa"
Me : " tak lerr.. until he turn 1 yr old lah. duhh! "
okay so Hariz turned 11 months old yesterday. What Hariz had achieved so far? Let's see! :
- he could mimic our face expression. Like in the photo above, I just stick out my tongue and he will do the same. Except his tongue is longer than mine. :P
- He could salam and cium tangan! Ni I think cikgu dier ajar kat nursery kot. Hehhee.. harus dapat banyak duit raya tahun nih :P
- He will clap his hands when we sing "tepuk amai-amai" and err.. how to say.. bukak tutup tangan dier like when we sing twinkle twinkle.
- He could sort of walk for 2-3 steps towards me and collapse. Takpe.. baby steps :)
- He likes to bite everything! I mean everything!!! Tangan? kaki? hidung?? You name it! His teeth are still 4 tho.
- Eats 3 times a day on schedule. Weigh 9.5kg (last time we weigh which is 3 weeks ago)
1 more month and he is 1!! Aww.. they grew up so fasttt... :(
I don't know whether I should throw his 1st birthday or not. Maybe small one with family member kot...