Thursday, December 16, 2010

Finally it's up and running!!!

I had a lot of discussion with my hubby over setting up this design blog. It was been existed for quite some time but didn't really made it public :P

Anyway, finally after a lot contemplation, I present to you, my new design blog!!
(click the banner)

krafty

Some of you might have worked with me previously on designing your blog so you might already knew me :P

Anyway, feel free to visit my blog. Drop me an email if you have any query about blog design or even just to chat :P

See you there!!!

9 comments:

reena said...

Congrats Ida!!!!

::Ida:: said...

thank you darlinggg!!! berpeluh2 jugak nak click 'for public view' :P

miszaugust said...

all the best ida!
looking forward to see your creativity..

::Ida:: said...

thanks yana and siti!!!

looking forward to design!!! :D

Annasue'G said...

wah akhirnya!
syabas betey! ;D

Unknown said...

wow! ida please give discount ya for me!

::Ida:: said...

sujie : akhirnyaa!!! hahaha.. bape bulan tah tangguh :P

kiena : hahaha.. insyallaahhh.. email me!!! :P

Anonymous said...

yay!mabrouk and all the best Ida! =)

::Ida:: said...

alhamdulillah.. thanks aimiee!!!!! :D