Friday, July 8, 2011

Fancy for kaftans anyone?

I was doing my regular bloghopping yesterday and was looking for blogs selling kaftans (konon nak beli for raya la) and I stumble upon this blog selling oh-my-god-so-gorgeous-kaftans! They are all drop dead gorgeous!! I was having a hard time just browsing them. The blog is called Caftan of Tsar. Check out what they have in store!




 Told you! :P From what I've read, these kaftans are from India.
I'm still thinking which one to get :P 
Has anyone bought from this blog before?

8 comments:

ajjah said...

Idaaaa...! Lawa n now i'm choosing one too hehehe

::Ida:: said...

ajjah : geram kan?? i rasa nak pilih semuaa!!! juling mata ii :P

Suzie said...

wahhh btl la sbb design dia lain dr yg lain...uwaaaa plssss i don't want add anymore in my shopping cart :p

::Ida:: said...

suzie : those beadings tu sangat cantik kan? a but pricey tho. tengah jamu2 mata lagi :P

Miss Me said...

i love kaftan tapi bila pikir nak breastfeed anak... terpaksa cold storage dulu keinginan tu...

reena said...

Cantiknyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa! Nampak lain dr yg Indon punya.

::Ida:: said...

heidee : tu la.. susah sket for bf ni. kena carik yg ada buttons kat atas :)

reena : kaann?? i think the beadings tu mmg cantekk

nurul sss said...

if u want to buy..let me know...nuol pun dok tgh browsing for kaftan on this blog..nak pakai raya....malas nak tempah baju