Tuesday, April 30, 2013

May 2013 Blogging Challenge!

Hello lovely readers of this humble blog! I know I haven't been blogging much lately. I have so many babies to care for and none of them allows me to take some time to write. Although I have tonnes of stuff to share with you. If you have been following me on Twitter and Instagram, you'll get the mini updates of what's going on in my life right now.

Well anyway, here I am again. With a very exciting news to share with you! Have you heard of blog hop? Where you hop to other people's blog to read and leave comments? But this time, with prizes to be won just by blog hopping!

And the  best part is, Krafty Palette is one of the sponsors for this challenge!

More details and how to take part is here :

*click*BLOG DESIGNER NETWORK*click*

Go ahead and take part! I can't wait to see who's the lucky winner!

4 comments:

Preppy Pink Crocodile said...

I'm here via the Blog Challenge hop. Just stopping by to say hello.

KK

::Ida:: said...

Hello there KK!
thank you!
I haven't started on anything yet! will do it soon! :)

Unknown said...

hi there! is it for business blog only? btw i just make a blog... mind to give a visit? LOL
ur blog nice!!! i love the soft colour! ;)

http://i-am-raina.blogspot.com/

::Ida:: said...

Hello Wanie!
of course not! all bloggers are invited to join! :D

Btw keep up with blogging! :D