Saturday, October 24, 2009

20th Day of Confinement

Today is the 20th day of my confinement (confinement is really like being in a prison). I can't do things I want to do and especially I can't eat things I love or craved for!! That is really torturing. I've been marking the calender since day one until I'm done with the confinement.


Actually there are plenty of 'pantang larang' during confinement which is up to you to follow. Some of the 'pantang larang' that I've been following are :

1. no cold drinks

2. no cold food eg : watermelon, cucumber, papaya, guava etc.
3. only eat 'hot' food eg : black pepper, daun mengkudu,
4. no noodles (bihun, laksa, mee)

5. no seafood, eggs, belacan anything that could make us itchy (especially for those yang berjahit)


I think that's it. Well there are reasons for all these 'pantang'. That would do you good in the future. Especially women who wants stay healthy inside and outside in the long run ;). Untill now, there are 2 things I've been craving for that I can't wait to get my hands on them!

Ultimate mocha from Coffee Bean


Sushi!!!



So tell me, what do you craved for?

1 comment:

K'owNeysa said...

mcm kenai ja kalendar tu...hehhehehe