Wednesday, October 21, 2009

When you can't go out & need to shop badly...

I've always wanted to breastfeed my son. Unfortunately, my milk duct won't start producing milk until day 4th.

The 1st 3 days, I was struggling to get my baby breastfeed. I was so frustrated that no milk came out at all, just clear liquid which I don't think it's even colostrum. My mom keep convinced me to stay positive and eventually, the milk will come out. I have no choice but to feed Hariz with formula but I kept trying to breastfeed Hariz even though he just feeding on air.

I surf the net to look for ways to produce breast milk since I can't go out shopping. So I tried Earth Mama, Angel Baby product, organic Milkmaid Tea that could help to produce milk which I bought from The LilCaliph. I too bought few other stuff for my baby.


Since my baby have been sucking a lot, my nipples became cracked and sore and it hurt so badly. I tried to apply Purelan 100 around my nipples area and it does helps to soothe a bit. Another tip I learned from the nurse is to apply our own breast milk around the nipple or sore area that could cure sore nipple.

It's been 2 weeks now and my I am happy with the amount of breast milk I could produce and I've been breast feeding my baby ever since.

2 comments:

K'owNeysa said...

size breast memainkan peranan...like wat we expected..hahahaha

::Ida:: said...

hahaha... tu la pasai.. tapi dats not entirely true... ader gak breast besar tapi takde susu.. ;)