Friday, December 18, 2009

Thursday Outing

My hubby and I decided to take a day off yesterday and went for a movie and makan-makan. It's been awhile since the last time we do this. I think the last time was when I was 9 months pregnant. We left Hariz at the nursery for awhile. We watched Avatar at the Queensbay Mall on the earliest show which is 1145am because we thought there won't be too many people at the movie on that hour. but boy I was wrong. The movie was full house and it's not even holiday! Luckily I purchased the ticket earlier at the e-payment. Kalau tidak kami tengok poster je la :P The movie was awesome! Few times I was like 'wow' , 'nice' and 'wow'. I won't tell you how good it was. Don't want to burst the bubble :P all I can say, it's a movie worth watching for 2 hours and 30 mins. Sampai lenguh la pinggang.

My stomach kept growling towards the end of the movie. Tersangat-sangat lah lapar. We were heading to Nandos when we saw the TGI Friday's ads on the escalator. Terus we were like, 'jom!' It's been awhile too since the last time we had TGI's.

Muka seronok nak makan :P

We both chose the RM29.90 2 course meal. My hubby had boneless chicken wings as appetizer and the Adobo Chicken as the entree. As for me, I ordered Fried Mac & Cheese as appetizer and Chicken Penne Pasta as entree. I finished my big plate pasta in less than 20 minutes. Lapar punya pasal.
Adobo Chicken

Boneless Chicken Wing

Hot chocolate

Chicken Penne Pasta

Fried Mac n Cheese

I was thinking of having the dessert minis after the meal, but I was too full. Nak jalan pon tak larat. Maybe i'll have one of the minis on my next visit. Now it's time for a stroll around te mall after a full stomach. We went to Toys R' Us. At 1st saje je nak tengok-tengok. And then we saw these 2 and terus beli for Hariz.

Lamaze's Space Symphony Motion Gym.

It's good to stimulate his brain with the toys. He seems happy cuma tak pandai nak grab je lagi.

and this for him to play when he is in the stroller or car. Hariz sukeeeee...

as for me, I bought myself Croc's McCall Winter size 9. Sangat comfyyy... But the bad news, we left it in the trolley at the mall and forgot to take it. Sangat sedeeehhhh... Tak sempat nak pakai.. huuuaaaaa!!!!!
Up to date, almost all of my shoes dah tak muat nak pakai after gave birth to Hariz. Have I gained that much? It means only one thing. Time to buy new shoes!! :P

1 comment:

nurul sss said...

alalalallalallaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa..........haris is soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo cute!!!!! aunty nuol miss harisssssssssssssssssssss!!!!!