I used to love to go to the libraries and just sat there reading books and look at the magazines.But the only libraries I've ever been to were Alor Setar's Public Library and USM's. (see the bold word used to?) Because I don't do that anymore!and it's a sad thing that I hardly read any books nowadays. I can't even remember the last book I've read too!!! Teruk la ida!!
Anyway, last week I got this email from a friend yang rajin mengforward-forward email ni. Photos of the most incredible libraries around the world!!!Even I'm not an avid library goer was awed with these amazing photos!
1. University Club Library - New York City, United States
2. Canadian Library of Parliament - Ottawa, Canada
4. Iowa State Capital Law Library - United States
5. Suzzalo Library at the University of Washington - Seattle, Washington
6. Admont Abbey Library - Austria
7. State Library - Victoria, Australia
8. Library at El Real Monasterio de El Escorial - Madrid, Spain
9. Jos Vasconcelos Library - Mexico City, Mexico
10. Real Gabinete Portugu's de Leitura - Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
11. National Library of Finland - Helsinki, Finland
12. Mitchell Library - Sydney, Australia
13. Thomas Fisher Rare Book Library at University of Toronto - Toronto, Canada
14. George Peabody Library - Baltimore, Maryland
Okay. You can close your mouth now :P
Any of you been to any of these libraries???