Monday, September 5, 2011

On Eid Mubarak 2011

I hope its not too late for me to post my raya entry. Hey, raya kan sebulan? :P

Anyway, this year is definately a blast for me , wan and hariz because we have Sara!!! Finally I've got someone I can play dress up with :) I just went nuts with all th headbands, dresses and shoes. Tunggu la dia dah besar and boleh jalan.

This year we celebrated raya only in Kedah. All my family went to raya n JB as usual. Normally we will tag along but this time, since we have Sara, and she is still too little to travel that much. Maybe next year we will raya in JB.

Sara and me!

Our theme for this year is tone of reds! My baju is actually fuschia.

I hate wearing glasses during events like this (rasa tak cun :P) But my contact lens decided to turn against  me so , yeah, i have to wear the glasses. sigh.

Daddy's little girl

Sister in laws and me

On 2nd day of Raya, we went beraya to my girlfriends. Total of 4 houses. Sampai maghrib jugak la habis makan. fuh. But the best part is seeing these faces again. We hardly see each other coz they are all in KL and Im here in Penang.


Hariz and Sara got the most duit raya. and Hariz can never get his hands off Sara. Sayang betol dengan adik dia.


So how was your raya?

15 comments:

K'owNeysa said...

thanks for coming to my house!!! ;p
my raya was superb with my family and my darling friends around..hope this relationship will last long..luv u guys..muahs..
p/s: mana gambaq raya kat rumah ang? ;p

::Ida:: said...

kown : haha... nnti buat satu entry for the mini open house :P

Nurul Says said...

selamat hari raya aidilfitri :)

Suzie said...

i pun kdg2 letak ilyas dlm car seat letak dlm rumah,senang dia nak sit..hehe..bestnya dress up kan baby girl :-) n yeah ilyas pun got byk duit raya,nanti boleh buka akaun ASD for child

reena said...

Pic last tu Hariz dok buat apa kat Sara tu? Hehe. Alaaa comel la Sara ni dengan headbandnya.

Selamat Hari Raya, Ida!

Unknown said...

luv da way u wore dat satin's scarf..so creative ^_^ thanks for being my follower n i loveeee to follow ur story too

ddjfr said...

walaupun wering glasses but u still gorgeous during raya.

series.tetap cun and i really admirer ur style.btw,selamat hari raya.

Rosmawani♥ said...

Ala sweetnyer sara dgn headband... Bestkan leh siapkan bby girl..hehehhe.. Akk, acceptla fb sy(sh rosmawani) :)

p!nkerton said...

selamat hari raya ida! cantekklah merah u ols ;) comelnye sara, 1st time raya sure penat kena gomol2 dgn org hehe :D hariz such a sweeet brother, sayang betul kat adik :)

Zalila said...

Hi,
Any suggestions on where can I buy dress for my baby girl? Looking for something dressy for Majlis Cukur Jambul. Recommendations are much appreciated. Tq.

-za

Cikrosecute said...

merahnya....Saya follow sini....kalau sudi jom! terjah my blog

http://hairuliza-anakku.blogspot.com/

K'owNeysa said...

still waiting for raya's at ur house pya story...;p

asna said...

slamat hari raya and i'm second K'owNeysa..hehe :)

::Ida:: said...

oh my. lama gila i tak check this blog!!! soo sorry!! bz dengan blog satu lagi :P

nurul aima : selamat hari raya to you too!!

suzie : i beraya aritu mmg letak sara dalam tu. dia suka! tido jer dia.. i nak makan pon senang :P duit raya diaorg pon i tak kira lagi!! masih dlm sampul!! hehehe

reena : dia betolkan make up sara hehehe. selamat hari raya reena!!

adlina : hi! ni main belasah lilit je hehe and welcome!! :D

dd.hasnidar : thank you for your kind words! hehe.. i cuma rasa tak comfortable je kalau pakai glasses with tudng. rasa selekeh :P

rizaros : thank you!!

pinkerton : hehehe.. ikot plan asal balik pakai merah :P sara tido most of the raya trip so org tak dpt nak kacau. hehehe

zalila : hi!! soo sorry i havent check this blog for quite sometime. i think u can always look for dresses at babygap or fos or brandsoutlet. there are plenty!

hi cik rose : thank you!! :)

kown : alaa.. aku bz ngn blog satu lagi.. nnti aku free sket aku update.. bnyak cerita sebenarnye.. huhuh

asna : heheheh.. soooNN!!!

babYpose said...

Alhamdulillah dapat baby girl, i pun berdoa dapat baby girl :-) salam aidil fitri <3