Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Happy Eid Mubarak! (It's still not too late!)

Salam and hello to all my fellow blog readers. I know it's been ages since the last time I blogged. Last night I was browsing through this blog and I was surprised that I've only have 8 posts for year 2012! Like 1 post for each month!

I love my blog. The reason I started blogging is to keep memories alive. So I'm sorry I haven't been updating a lot lately.

Anyway, I hope it's not too late for me to post this entry on our recent Eid Mubarak celebration. We had turquoise theme this year (so we can wear it again on my sis's wedding this September :P). I guess I was one of the lucky ones who doesn't have to fight every year to decide which kampung we should go this year. Because my husband and I are both from Alor Setar. Our parent's home were just a stone throw away!

Sara wasn't in a good mood on the 1st day of Eid. She was a little cranky and fussy. Bought Sara's kurung at Ddyan Closet. Nasib baik sampai before raya. Or else no kurung lah for Sara.

Us with my mom

I told you she was cranky

My dad, brother and elder sister couldn't join us on the 1st day of raya. Dad and my brother were in JB.

Later that evening we went  to Wan's parents. Makan-makan and took some photos. 

Top - We will never missed beraya at Maslia's , my dear friend since highschool. 
Bottom - 2nd day of Eid.Every year Aidilia will have an open house at her parent's. Thats 5 of us. Bestfriends since highschool. Together forever :D

How was everyone Eid celebration? 

8 comments:

K'owNeysa said...

mai umah aku and aku pi umah ang tk amik gambaq pun no..rugi2..neway suka gamabq yg kandid kat umah dielia ni..can't wait to lepak this coming 22nd..nk amik lot's of photos..(hope semua dapat join)

::Ida:: said...

@kown : tu laa.. rugi sangat. time tu dah bawak camera dah. takde orang nak snap pon. huhu. insyallah i cant wait to lepak2! (makan tutti frutti. eh?)

Suzie said...

ida u pakai tudung lilit mcm tu anak tak tarik ke?i dpt la pakai last year sbb ilyas still small tp thn ni jgn harap!! >_<

Slmt Hari Raya to ur family too,yeah not too late! :p

K'owNeysa said...

bukan setakat tutti frutti..semua fruit pun boleh..hahaha

::Ida:: said...

@suzie : ok je sara tak tarik. as s long as tak pakai accessories brooch/rantai confirm tarik. kan kown? :P

@kown : wokehh!!

Unknown said...

mak ngan anak sama2 kiut :) cantik baju rya :)

Ayuni A. said...

Comel baju Sara :) Long time no see!
Looks like you had a great Raya, tuptap dah nak dekat raya haji dah. Cepat betul masa berlalu!

Yunayuni
http://yunayuni.blogspot.com

::Ida:: said...

@mummur adriana : thank you love! XD

@Ayuni Ayatillah : hehe kan?? cepat sangat. blog pon tak sempat update. masih dok kat raya aidilfitri! haha :P