Saturday, November 7, 2009

Scrapbooking

Hi guys. Do you like my new blog header? I made it myself. Kinda cool huh? :P
As usual, my daily routine during this confinement period is every morning till evening, when Hariz is asleep, I will surf the internet looking for anything from shopping to blog enhancing and now, I think I might want to try digital scrap booking.

I found out about this free Scrap Blog while I was surfing looking for free background and header for my blog. I was so excited to find this web page and I immediately explore the Scrapblog. If some of you not sure what Digital Scrapbook is, here is how they look like :




You can do anything with it. For your birthday, wedding day, anniversary, anything! and the best part is, it is free!

Let's get your creativity runs wild! :)

5 comments:

rizaros said...

akak....
asmlkm..
thniah for baby... hehhe...
xreti guna ler scrap blog ...mcm mana yer???
heheh... :P

waneeda said...

hi riza. thanx for da wish :)
for scrapblog, u boleh try the quick tour---> http://www.scrapblog.com/tour/tour.aspx

good luck! ;)

waneeda said...

eh ni riza wife rizal ek? ahaks.. baru perasan :P

rizaros said...

iyup... hehehe...
bru nk blaja buat blog.. byk yg xtau.... scrablog ni sbgai header ker??

waneeda said...

scrapblog ni can be anything. its up to you because bleh save dalam format jpeg. ;)