Saturday, November 7, 2009

Scrapbooking

Hi guys. Do you like my new blog header? I made it myself. Kinda cool huh? :P
As usual, my daily routine during this confinement period is every morning till evening, when Hariz is asleep, I will surf the internet looking for anything from shopping to blog enhancing and now, I think I might want to try digital scrap booking.

I found out about this free Scrap Blog while I was surfing looking for free background and header for my blog. I was so excited to find this web page and I immediately explore the Scrapblog. If some of you not sure what Digital Scrapbook is, here is how they look like :




You can do anything with it. For your birthday, wedding day, anniversary, anything! and the best part is, it is free!

Let's get your creativity runs wild! :)

5 comments:

Rosmawani♥ said...

akak....
asmlkm..
thniah for baby... hehhe...
xreti guna ler scrap blog ...mcm mana yer???
heheh... :P

::Ida:: said...

hi riza. thanx for da wish :)
for scrapblog, u boleh try the quick tour---> http://www.scrapblog.com/tour/tour.aspx

good luck! ;)

::Ida:: said...

eh ni riza wife rizal ek? ahaks.. baru perasan :P

Rosmawani♥ said...

iyup... hehehe...
bru nk blaja buat blog.. byk yg xtau.... scrablog ni sbgai header ker??

::Ida:: said...

scrapblog ni can be anything. its up to you because bleh save dalam format jpeg. ;)