Thursday, March 25, 2010

Whoopsidaisies!

hahahahahaa....(jap nak ketawa dulu :P).. 

ok..last night I watched this old sweet & romantic & funny movie Notting Hill on HBO. I always love this movie because of Hugh Grant. We was soooo cute and adorable. Tapi sekarang dah tua tak berapa fancy sangat dah :P

Anyways, there was this scene where he and Julia Roberts about to climb over the fence to the garden, and he melatah (what's melatah in english eh?) soooo funny and cute!!!! Here's the dialogue for that scene.. (still laughing)

William: Whoopsidaisies!
Anna Scott: What did you say?
William: Nothing.
Anna Scott: Yes you did.
William: No I didn't.
Anna Scott: You said "whoopsidaisies".
William: I don't think so. No one says "whoopsidaisies" do they? Unless they're...
Anna Scott: There *is* no "unless." No one has said "whoopsidaisies" for fifty years and even then it was only little girls with blonde ringlets.
William: Exactly. Here we go again.
[He falls off the fence again]
William: Whoopsidaisies. It's a disease I've got. It's a clinical thing. I'm taking pills and having injections. It won't last long. 


I could watch this over and over and over! Sampai nak hafal la the dialogue :P

Whoopsidaisies!

6 comments:

reena said...

Aahhh..One of the classic romantic comedy ever!

adrianathani said...

haha...i love this movie! my dad always says its his all-time favorite movie.

Shareen Mohd Saleh said...

there's just something about hugh grant that makes him soooo adorable. i saw mickey blue eyes, ketawa sampai asthma yerrr LOL

::Ida:: said...

reena : im soo agree with u :)

glam.mama : your dad loves this movie too? hi 5! :D

shareen : ooowhhh yeaaahhhh... i think its the smile..*drooling..

Kiah Kardashian said...

I love this rom com as well. I sampai beli soundtrack dia. Masa tu pakai kaset lagik!

::Ida:: said...

soundtrack dier mmg best. now i remember the only soundtrack i ever bought was from the movie Coyote Ugly. :D