Wednesday, June 30, 2010

My first watched movie in 3D! - Toy Story 3

I hardly get to watched movies nowadays since Hariz was born. I used to be a movie buff when I was single & not married (yet) :P

Anyway, I got the chance yesterday and since I've never watched a movie in 3D, we picked Toy Story 3 in Gurney Plaza.


Takde orang pon at that time. Lengang je. Best gilerrrr . Or is it because this movie has been here since forever? :P
Muka orang jakun dah lama tak tengok movie :P

The movie started at 1450hrs so we had some time for lunch and window shop :P I picked Mr. Teppanyaki. Actually I just had Mr. T last Friday but who cares? The black pepper beef is so hard to resist!


oh.. that's me. I look like a zombie don't I ? I don't know why but I hardly put on any make up. Well only when I feels like to. Itu pon eye liner and a bit of a blusher here and there. Why? too lazy to take them off later I guess :P
cendol drink


That's my significant other, purchasing a hot roll, when he is going to have the black pepper beef later. Nak cuba kata nyerr... hmmmmm

Oh.. I should've put photo of the food but we were too hungry and tempted so.., sorry! :P


What do I think of the movie? 

I love it!!!! I always love Toy Story. Who doesn't? The jokes crack me up!  but I kinda get a bit emotional throughout the end. Isk. I was breathing so hard not to cry :P Why? Well you gotta watch it for yourself!!! I'm not going to burst the bubble here. Sheeisshh..

That's all for today!
Thank you for looking &
Have a nice day!!

11 comments:

redlover said...

bru tgk 'prince of persia' last saturday kat mebon...layan...lg best klau dpt ticket free..next month nk tgk Knight and Day plak...
1st tgk 3D 'final destination 2' last year..mmg best..soooo real..pastu tgk 3D avatar..dua2 kes ni tgk 3D tanpa rela..sbb tu jek choice yg ade..harga 1 tiket...lbh kurang 5x tgk movie biasa kat mesia..mmg hampeh!!!

Mawar said...

baru i ingat yg i tak ingat last movie yg i tengok. OMG, it has been almost a year after my last movie..nooooooo

sudah jadi mak mak ni, gudbye midnite

reena said...

Aha. Memang touching kan masa ending tu? I pun tahan nangis. If not, bf will use that to kenakan i forever. Hohh.

::Ida:: said...

ieja : omg! prince of persia pon i tak tengok lagi!! huhuhu..

mawar : huhu.. i have to once in awhile... ape salah nyer kan after long days jaga anak n work. we mommies need that // kan kan? :)

reena : omg reena.. seryes i tahan nak nangis.. sedih gilerrr.. i tot i sorang je coz lama sangat dah tak tengok movie :P

Unknown said...

like most of the blogs that i visit seem to have watched toy story la plak ... when is it gonna be my turn!!??!! WHEN!!??!!?? huhuhu ...

reena said...

Eh, btw i miss Gurney Plaza so muchhhhh! Tempat berdating dulu :p

::Ida:: said...

papakeechee : today!!! now!!! go noww!!!!! :P

reena : hehehe... gurney dah bestt ooo.. ader new wing... dah besarr... :D

Zulaikha Mohamad said...

since ade arsyad, hubby and i tak penah tgk wayang.. haiishh~ dh byk kali plan nk bwk arsyad tgk skali.. tp tak pegi2 jgk..takut dia nangis sbb gelap and sound system yg sgt kuat tuh!! so just download the movie then watch at the tele.. hahaha..

p!nkerton said...

toy story best kan? eps toy story 3 ni! sgt kelakar tp emotional at the same time! :)

Ella said...

the best toy story ever! bes bes bes bes bes sesgttttttt!!!!! membuatkan kita teringat zaman kita kecik2 dulu kan.. and that reminds how old i am getting now.. eheh.

::Ida:: said...

zulaikha : hehehe.. arsyad dh besar.. bawak la dia.. mane tahu dier akan njoy :D

pinkerton : betol! i rasa sedih pulak this time.. huhuh...

ella : hahahah betol!! tiba2 time tu i teringat my old toys.. kesian kat diaorg.. mesti tengah menangis sekarang :p